vase

attributed to: John Ross & Co.;  attributed to: Coalport porcelain factory (English, estab. 1795, closed 1862); 

circa 1815-1820
See full details

Object Detail


Description
urn, campana or inverted bell-shaped of Classical form with reserve to one side with spray of flowers on gold ground and opposite a reserve with the monogram "ECW" on gold.
Maker and role
attributed to: John Ross & Co.
attributed to: Coalport porcelain factory (English, estab. 1795, closed 1862)
Production place
England
Production date
circa 1815-1820
Media description
porcelain, polychrome decoration, pearlware
Measurements
248 x 168 x 220 mm
Measurement details
height: 248mm
width: 168mm
depth: 220mm
Credit line
Foundation Collection, 1989
Project credit line
This digital record has been made available on TJC Collection Online through a significant donation from the OPENING DOORS fund, the generous support of The Friends of The Johnston Collection, and Digitisation Champion Christine Bell
Accession number
A0531

Colours


Materials


Subject categories



 Share